ICAO: State Safety Programme (SSP EN): Virtual Classroom
The course will provide the managers and personnel within State Aviation agencies with the
competencies required to develop and implement State Safety Programmes in their States
as per ICAO Annexes and applicable State’s rules.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- provide recommendations for the SSP legal and institutional framework;
- develop the Plan for SSP implementation;
- develop the Plan for Safety Promotion;
- use supporting tools and processes needed to enable safety data analysis;
- develop processes with approprite tools for State Safety Risk management; and
- establish mechanisms for State Safety performance management.
- Managers and personnel within State Aviation agencies responsible for implementation and continuous
improvement of the State Safety programme (SSP).
- Personnel from the main technical divisions/sections/departments related to direct implementation and
operation of the State Safety Programme (SSP).
Duration: 6 Days / 36 Hours
Delivery Mode: Virtual Classroom
Language of Instruction: English
• Management experience in State’s CAAs
• College degree or equivalent qualifications (this is covered above)
• Successfully completed ICAO: Safety Management: Online
• Good oral and written command of the English language
• Computer literacy using contemporary software programs
To register for the ICAO: Safety Management: Online, please click HERE.
Tel: +66 2 2726105
Line Official: iTrain@CATC (@cur3989v)