ICAO: On-the-Job Training Instructor for Air Traffic Control (OJTI for ATC)
This course will provide field-instructors with specific instructional technical capabilities that will enable them to optimize the job post performance to already graduate ATCOs in the most efficient way and at the lowest possible cost.
After having successfully completed this course, the trainees will be able to:
- Apply proactive methodology for psychomotor environment training for ATCOs
- Use on-the-field methods and technics for “ad hoc” accommodation to job posts in ATC
- Develop training procedures for refresh training in the job post for ATC
- Use specific training for SHELL in ATCOs job post
- Validate qualifications for licenses in the job post (both first and renovation)
- Apply techniques to provide field-instructors to optimize the job post
performance in the minimum time
Primary: Experience Air Traffic Controller
Secondary: Supervisor of ATC Control room, Flow Management position, ATC
Duration: 7 Days / 42 Hours
Delivery Mode: Classroom
Language of Instruction: English
- ATC License issued by State.
- Fluent in Spoken and Written English.