ICAO: Virtual Classroom Instruction (VCI EN): Virtual Classroom
The ICAO TRAINAIR PLUS Virtual Classroom Instruction (VCI) course
provides instructors with the competencies required to deliver online
courses, supporting the transition from teaching in a classroom to
managing instruction within a virtual classroom.
After having successfully completed this course, the trainees will be able to:
- Prepare for a virtual classroom delivery
- Manage learning activities in a virtual classroom
- Deliver instruction effectively in a virtual classroom.
- Primary: ICAO qualified Instructors who plan to deliver online training.
- Secondary: Instructors in any training organization who plan to deliver online training.
Duration: 1 Days / 5 Hours
Delivery Mode: Virtual Classroom
Language of Instruction: English
Be an instructor with at least 3 years of instructional experience within the last 5 years.
Note: Candidates wishing to teach an ICAO Training Package (ITP) are required to follow the ICAO instructor