ICAO: Post-Training Evaluation (PTE EN): Virtual Classroom
The PTE course trains personnel on how to implement the TRAINAIR PLUS
post-training evaluation methodology. The purpose of the methodology
is to obtain quantitative and qualitative data on the impact of training
on job performance. Results provide valuable information on the course
effectiveness to all stakeholders.
After having successfully completed this course, the trainees will be able to:
- Apply the theoretical and practical framework of the TRAINAIR PLUS Level 3 post-training evaluation
- Apply Level 3 post-training evaluation procedures;
- Adjust the Level 3 post-training evaluation scale to course-specific requirements; and
- Issue a Level 3 Post-Training Evaluation Report.
- TRAINAIR PLUS course developers implementing the competency-based training methodology in course
- Instructors of a training organization who will promote the post-training evaluation processes and evaluation
culture among trainees; and
- Training managers who will support the implementation of post-training evaluation processes in a training
Duration: 5 Days / 30 Hours
Delivery Mode: Virtual Classroom
Language of Instruction: English
At least one of the following:
- Must have successfully completed the TRAINAIR PLUS Training Development Course (TDC) course;
- Be an ICAO Qualified Course Developer (IQCD);
- Be an instructor of a Civil Aviation Training Centre (CATC)
- Be a manager in a Training Organization.