ICAO: Oversight of Competency-based Training
This course will provide Aviation Safety Inspectors (ASIs) with the knowledge, skills, and attitudes to conduct oversight for competency-based training and assessment programs in accordance with ICAO Annex 1, Doc 9868, Doc 9841, and Doc 9379.
Upon successful completion of this course, trainees will be able to:
- Conduct the formal application phase on the proposed CBTA programme
- Review the proposed CBTA programme documentation
- Approve the proposed CBTA programme
- Set up a surveillance programme for approved CBTA programme
- Aviation Safety Inspectors
- Personnel of training organizations such as instructors, validators, and curriculum developers who need the training to develop CBTA programmes, in addition to Technical Managers in CAAs.
Duration: 5 Days / 22 Hours
Delivery Mode: Classroom
Language of instruction: English
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as an Aviation Safety Inspector (PEL, OPS, AIR, ANS or AGA)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in training in aviation for personnel from training organizations
THB 80,000 / USD 2,750