ICAO: Personnel Licensing System: Virtual Classroom
This course provides Personnel Licensing Officers with essential
knowledge, skills, and attitudes required to establish and manage
an effective personnel licensing system in accordance with the
ICAO Annex 1 and relevant.
After having successfully completed this course, the trainees will be able to:
- Describe procedures for the issuance of flight and non-flight crew licenses;
- Apply procedures for the issuance, validation, and conversion of flight crew licenses;
- Apply procedures for the licensing of aircraft maintenance personnel;
- Apply procedures for the licensing of air traffic controllers;
- Determine the key elements and processes of an Approved Training Organization (ATO).
The training is most beneficial for personnel licensing staff, technical and administrative staff
Office in civil aviation organizations and safety inspectors overseeing the issuance of flight crew and
non-flight crew licenses from civil aviation authorities.
Duration: 5 Days / 25 Hours
Delivery Mode: Virtual Classroom
Language of Instruction: English
Successfully completed ICAO: Personnel Licensing (PEL) System Part 1: Online
To register for the ICAO: Personnel Licensing (PEL) System Part 1: Online, please contact the following email;