ICAO: COVID – 19 Aviation Safety Risk Management for CAAs (ASRM EN): Virtual Classroom
Apply safety management principles to improve decision making to address COVID-19
challenges and support safe aircraft operations.
After having successfully completed this course, the trainees will be able to:
- Identify challenges for States throughout the COVID-19 pandemic
- Apply a risk-based approach to support decision making to address the challenges faced by the
- Apply safety management principles to maintain aviation safety during the pandemic and during
the restart of aviation activities.
Aviation safety professionals involved in the management of aviation safety risks at the State level during the
COVID-19 pandemic working at:
- Civil Aviation Authorities;
- Regional Safety Oversight Organizations (RSOOs), including Cooperative Development of Operational
Safety and Continuing Airworthiness Programmes (COSCAPs); and
- ICAO technical staff supporting State safety programme (SSP) implementation.
Duration: 1 Day / 6 Hours
Delivery Mode: Virtual Classroom
Language of Instruction: English
Successfully completed review ICAO Webinar, Management of aviation safety risks related to COVID-19 for CAAs;