ICAO: Training Instructors Course (TIC) – Part 2
The ICAO TRAINAIR PLUS TIC is a two-part course that will enable participants to methodically conduct training courses in accordance with ICAO Instructor Competency Framework and develop the required training strategies for course delivery.
The TIC will train instructors to deliver STPs, based on the TRAINAIR PLUS methodology,
as well as conventional courses.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to accomplish the following:
- Prepare a training environment including facilities, equipment, and instructional material;
- Manage the trainees by using effective training strategies;
- Conduct training with a variety of instructional methods as required for the training;
- Perform trainee assessments appropriately, objectively, and correctly; and
- Perform course evaluations effectively.
- Pre-service and in-service instructors with little or no formal training background;
- Aviation training instructors and aviation professionals who are dedicated to the implementation of competency-based training programmes;
- Subject matter experts and specialists who wish to upgrade their instructional competencies; and
- Current instructors who wish to refresh and upgrade their trainer competencies.
Duration : 5 days / 30 Hours
Delivery Mode: Classroom
Language of instruction: English
- University degree or equivalent qualifications and experience in one or more civil aviation field(s) or in adult learning development and training;
- Computer skills using contemporary software programmes; and
- Good oral and written command of the language of instruction.
- Successful completion of the online ICAO: Training Instructors Course (TIC) – Part 1: Online is mandatory to enrol in TIC–Part 2. For optimal learning purposes, the TIC-Part 1 should be completed a maximum of 6 months prior to attending the TIC-Part 2.