ICAO: International Air Law (IAL EN): Virtual Classroom
The International Air Law course aims to enable representatives of Civil Aviation Administrations, Civil Aviation Authorities, Airports, and Air Navigation Service Providers to support their organization in compliance with international air law, through the application of appropriate knowledge and advocacy.
Join in dynamic case discussions around the following topics:
Principles of International Aviation Law, Legal Framework for Aviation Security,
Air Transport Agreements and Liberalisation, Air Carrier Liability, Consumer Protection Laws and, Aircraft Finance, and Registration of Security Interests.
After having successfully completed this course, the trainees will be able to:
- Define the concepts and rules of international air law;
- Explain the relevance of the rules and procedures of international air law for their own role and functions in their
- Apply their knowledge and understanding to assist their national administration in improving implementation.
Representatives (eg, administrators, lawyers, managers), with or without legal education, from:
- Civil Aviation Administrations;
- Civil Aviation Authorities; and
- Airports and Air Navigation Service Providers of Member States
Government officials with responsibilities for civil aviation policy, legislation, and enforcement
Duration: 5 Days / 30 Hours
Delivery Mode: Virtual Classroom
Language of Instruction: English