ICAO: ACI Global Reporting Format for Airport Operators (GRF): Online
The ACI/ICAO Global Reporting Format (GRF) course has been developed by ACI and ICAO to assist airport personnel to meet the new ICAO requirements for runway surface condition assessment and reporting that come into effect in November 2020 as outlined in ICAO Circular 329, Assessment, Measurement and Reporting of Runway Surface Conditions, and ICAO Doc 10064, Aeroplane Performance Manual (APM).
On completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Describe the background to the ICAO GRF.
- Differentiate the changing requirements for runway condition assessment and reporting.
- Define the major elements of the Runway Condition Assessment Matrix (RCAM).
- Use the RCAM to assess and report on runway surface conditions.
- Explain under what circumstances runway condition codes (RWYCC) can be adjusted via a downgrade or upgrade.
- Recognize when a Runway Condition Assessment should be conducted.
- Describe the steps required to conduct a Runway Condition Assessment.
- Determine the RWYCC to be used in the Runway Condition Report (RCR).
- Use a Runway Condition Worksheet to record the data generated by a RCR, including the assignment of RWYCC and the generation of the final RCR.
- Airport Operations Management, Officers and Staff.
- Airport Emergency Managers, Officers and Staff.
- Airport Safety Managers, Officers and Staff.
- Airline Officials.
- Air Traffic Service Providers.
- Civil Aviation Authority Officials.
Duration: 3 Hours
Delivery Mode: Online
Language of Instruction: English
THB 5,500 / USD 150